If you’ve been injured at work and currently experience chronic pain, our team at The Pain Center can help. Our experienced team can work with you to manage the pain caused by your injury and aid in handling injured workers’ compensation claims. We’re here to assist you in the healing process so that you can get back to work and daily life.
What Qualifies for Worker’s Compensation?
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP) oversees workers’ compensation. As outlined by The Worker’s Compensation Experts, qualifications for workers’ compensation include:
- Classifying as an employee
- Employer must have workers’ compensation insurance
- Injury must be work-related
- Injured worker must attend medical appointments, examinations, and treatments
- The employee must meet reporting deadlines